CENTRAL PARKING GARAGE RE-SURFACING PROJECT
July to October 2015
WHAT: CENTRAL PARKING GARAGE RE-SURFACING
- Removal and installation of new deck material, including expansion joints.
- Handrail corrections.
- Painting and clean-up of the entire Central Garage.
WHEN: Work will be completed in phases – July to October 2015
- Sections of the garage will be closed off by the Contractor.
- Street Closure Notifications will be given 48-hours in advance and will be posted by the Contractor, F. D. Thomas, Inc.
MOBILIZATION AND STAGING: Tuesday, July 28, 2015
At the “horseshoe” area under the vehicle ramp at San Mateo Drive.
PHASE 1: July 29 to September 25
Garage structure from B Street to Ellsworth Avenue, all levels closed.
PHASE 2: August 24 to October 2
Garage structure between Ellsworth Avenue and San Mateo Drive, all levels closed.
PHASE 3: September 14 to October 30
Garage structure from San Mateo Drive to the west end, all levels closed.
City: Public Works Department – (650) 522-7300
Contractor: F. D. Thomas, Inc. – (415) 242-1164
On-Site Superintendent: Trevor Mason – (206) 478-1690, Trevor.Mason@fdthomas.com
HOW CONSTRUCTION WILL AFFECT YOU
- Limited parking and limited access to private parking areas.
- Some minor construction noise associated with work.
- City issued parking passes for the Central Garage will be valid at other City-owned garages during the period July 27 – October 30, 2015.